Fifa Pro Clubs League Rules

1. Fixtures are posted every Monday and you get 2-3 fixtures per week depending on the league size.
    The home player in the fixture sends the invite.

2. In the event of lag for one or both teams, you must pause and quit the game. Message your opponent to explain the situation. If you play the game to the end, you are presumed happy with the connection and can't replay.

If the quit takes place before the 10 minute mark, you may restart the match, otherwise play out the remaining minutes from when you paused the game. For example if the lag started on 60 minutes and you quit, play out a new game up to the 30 minute mark. Scores carry over.

3. Game weeks are from Monday to Sunday. If games are not played and results or stats are not entered then a 0-0 result will be submitted by admins with no stats for either team. GAMES CAN NOT BE CARRIED OVER UNLESS AGREED BY AN ADMIN. Any issues with setting up games please consult an admin.

4. We try to adopt a fairplay approach in our league so any kind of cheating such as, standing on the goal line, blocking the keeper or time wasting must be proven by the accusing team by recording the incident and it clearly showing the cheating of the other team. (There is no point coming to me without any proof I need to see a video)

5. Teams are allowed up to 20 minutes maximum after the scheduled kick off time to start the game, if a team takes longer than the allocated 20 minutes then they will forfeit the game. Arranged games CAN NOT be rearranged with less than 2 hours before kick off.

6. The home team are to decide kit colour.

7. All games must be arranged on the forum in the Pro Clubs arrangment thread or in the facebook group chat.

8. We do not need you to send screenshots to us, but you must take one at the end of each game in case a result is disputed. If there is a dispute over a result and you don't have the screenshot, you could end up with a loss

9. We would like all players to register and to be active on the site if possible.

10. There needs to be at least 4 players signed up to each team. Teams can sign up players anytime during the season but need to be on the free agents thread on the forum. Players CAN'T transfer between clubs unless its at the start,middle or end of the season. (There will be a transfer window at the halfway point of the season this will be open for 1 week)

11. Anyone sent off whether it's 2 yellows or an instant red in any game will recieve a 1 game ban

12. The use of ANY is allowed

13. Winner submits the score on League Republic or in the event of a draw the home player.

14. The use of glitched VPs is not allowed. Anyone using more than the 24 allotted skill points during a game will be made to replay the match. Repeat offenders may be removed from the league.

Hi,
    I want to enter this tournament with my club. Could you please send a request on psn and then we can discuss details over there?
    psn - the_boss_gurveer

Lemme Join the league

Lemme be in this tournament My PSN is OKing_Danny and Pro Clubs is Ben1s FC

I wanna enter in.this tournament. Name.of my.club is football boys. Psn name.is exca-saii

i wanna enter this tournament name of the club is iasc fc PSN name is adamdonohoe10